Platform registration conditions
1. AFFINITY DRINKS. ABOUT US.
AFFINITY DRINKS is a platform for the wholesale of beverages, especially spirits, beers, wines, champagnes and soft drinks.
The use of this platform, as well as the requirements to join it as a member and all its conditions, are regulated in these General Conditions.
The owner is AFFINITY DRINKS, S.L., whose details are as follows:
Commercial Name: AFFINITY DRINKS
Social denomination: AFFINITY DRINKS, S.L.
Address: Plaza Bandas de Música de la Comunidad Valenciana-Bloque 7 (Entresuelo) Puerta 8 y 9 46013 Valencia
Phone number: 960 646 642
Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Valencia, T 9845, L 7127, F 110, S 8, H V 161286
In any case, AFFINITY DRINKS, S.L., as the owner of the Website, reserves the right to withdraw, replace or change its content, which will be governed by these General Conditions.
2. WHO IS IT DIRECTED TO?
The products offered by AFFINITY DRINKS are aimed at businessmen and professionals, who can register on our platform to manage their orders.
3. HOW CAN I SIGN UP TO USE THE SERVICE?
Within the home page you must click on the icon / figure that appears on the upper right side of the web page.
The window will open with two tabs: “user” and “register”.
If you already have an account, you will continue as a user with your name and password.
Otherwise, to create the user account, you must select to register.
Once inside, we will request the following information to formalize the registration: email, name, company name, company address, telephone number and password (confirm password).
Afterwards, we will send you an email confirming that your registration has been received and our team will carry out the necessary checks to activate your account. To do this, we will request documentation that allows us to verify the company data indicated in the registration process.
Once we have verified that your details are correct, our team will accept your request and you will receive an email confirming that the account has been registered.
Now you can access your customer section from our website, with your email and the password indicated in the registration process.
4. WHAT REQUIREMENTS DO I HAVE TO MEET TO REGISTER ON THE AFFINITY DRINKS, S.L. PLATFORM?
1. AFFINITY DRINKS, S.L. It is a platform destinated for businessmen and professionals, so you will have to have the status of a company or professional and to have up to date all your legal obligations.
2. People who act outside of their professional or business activity may not use this application.
3. If you are not yet 18, we will need you to wait until you are 18 years old, and to establish yourself as a professional or company to form part of AFFINITY DRINKS, S.L.
4. As a USER of the website, it is your obligation to provide AFFINITY DRINKS, S.L. the correct information. We will presume that the documents provided and the data provided are true and that you meet all the indicated conditions, therefore, AFFINITY DRINKS, S.L. does not assume any responsibility in the contrary case. Therefore, you declare and guarantee the accuracy, certainty and veracity of the information provided and you are responsible for its update.
5. For all of the above, AFFINITY DRINKS, S.L. does not assume any type of responsibility in the event that an individual or a minor, in breach of these conditions, makes improper use of the platform.
5. OBLIGATIONS OF THE REGISTERED USER
The registered user must:
1. Provide AFFINITY DRINKS, S.L. all data and documents requested for registration and access.
2. Guarantee that all the documentation and information provided is real. Therefore, you declare and guarantee the accuracy, certainty and veracity of the information and documentation provided and you are responsible for its update.
3. If there is any change in contact details, the user client must inform Affinity Drinks, S.L. of these changes.
6. GUARANTEES AND LIABILITY OF THE USER
1. As a user, you guarantee that you are the professional or representative of the establishment on whose behalf the user profile was created. In case of acting on behalf of a third party, you declare and guarantee that you are authorized to accept these General Conditions on their behalf, that you agree to assume the responsibility derived from making use of the platform and compensate AFFINITY DRINKS, S.L. in case of non-compliance with what is provided or with what has been particularly agreed upon.
2. You must be responsible for the security and confidentiality of the passwords with which you access your private area for the administration of your space, and must keep them in a safe place to prevent unauthorized access. In addition, as a user, you are the only responsible for the information provided in your private space on website platform, leaving AFFINITY DRINKS, S.L. completely exonerated of any type of responsibility that could be derived.
3. At the moment when AFFINITY DRINKS, S.L. becomes aware that a user has provided false information, that user profile is fictitious, or in any way violates the Law, morality or public order, AFFINITY DRINKS, S.L. will proceed to suspend or cancel definitively the account (without prejudice to proceed with actions established by Law and claim the corresponding compensation).
4. In the same way, it will proceed in the event of introducing content that violates its own rights or those of third parties (such as intellectual or industrial property rights, fundamental rights, or any other content that is contrary to the law), thus removing the illegal content.
5. You are not allowed to make use of the information to which you have had access through the platform for advertising purposes; nor for sending non-requested mass emails (spamming) to other users.
7. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF AFFINITY DRINKS, S.L. AS A HOLDER OF THE PLATFORM
1. AFFINITY DRINKS, S.L., as the owner of the website, is the only one entitled to define its conditions of use, which are understood to be accepted by all users, even when acting on behalf of a third party or entity.
2. At the moment when AFFINITY DRINKS, S.L. becomes aware that a user has provided false information, that user profile is fictitious, or in any way violates the Law, morality or public order, AFFINITY DRINKS, S.L. will proceed to suspend or cancel definitively the account (without prejudice to proceed with actions established by Law and claim the corresponding compensation).
3. In the same way, it will proceed in the event of introducing content that violates the rights of its own or third parties (such as intellectual or industrial property rights, fundamental rights, or any other content that is contrary to the law), thus removing illegal content.
4. When necessary to make updates, improvements or technical repairs to the website or platform, AFFINITY DRINKS, S.L. may temporarily interrupt the service. However, if possible, will try to notify about it in advance and implement those updates when causes less inconvenience.
5. AFFINITY DRINKS, S.L. may also interrupt the service if the user is breaching user Conditions.
1. In no case, AFFINITY DRINKS, S.L. will be responsible for errors or damages caused by incorrect, improper, inefficient use of the service by the user.
2. AFFINITY DRINKS, S.L. is not responsible for the consequences derived from the lack of communication between AFFINITY DRINKS, S.L. and the user when it is due to a malfunction of the email or other means of communication provided, or due to false data provided.
3. In no case, AFFINITY DRINKS, S.L. may be held responsible for indirect damages, that is, those that do not result directly and exclusively from the total or partial failure of the service provided by AFFINITY DRINKS, S.L. (such as commercial damage, loss of profits or loss of customers, damage to the brand image or any other disturbance, -or for example, inconvenient divulgation of confidential information as a result of deterioration or hacking of the system-).
9. HOW TO CANCEL?
Registered users of AFFINITY DRINKS, S.L. can unsubscribe at any time they want. To do this, it is necessary to access user area on the website, inter username and password and cancel the account.
The services of AFFINITY DRINKS, S.L. are not permanent, so the users do not need not worry about acquiring unwanted commitments.
However, the users must pay the amounts corresponding to the orders placed or any type of operation that they have initiated with AFFINITY DRINKS, S.L.
If any part of the Agreement is considered invalid or unenforceable completely or partially by any competent authority , the validity of the other provisions of the Agreement and the rest of the provision in question will not be affected.
Any notice that must or may be given from one party to another under present Conditions must be in writing addressed to the other party at its registered office or principal place of business or any other address that by that time have been notified in accordance with another party. If such written notice is given by fax, a copy of such notice shall be mailed as soon as reasonably possible after its transmission.
11. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
All the contents of the Web (texts, graphics, photographs, logos, icons, images, as well as graphic design, source code and software) are the property of AFFINITY DRINKS, S.L. or, where appropriate, third parties who hold the rights. They are protected by national and international legislation, so their use is forbidden for commercial purposes, as well as forbidden their distribution, modification, alteration or decompilation. The opposite may constitute a crime from Arts. 270 and what follows from Penal Code.
12. USER GENERATED CONTENT AND PARTICIPATION CHANNELS
In relation to opinions and comments of any kind, including descriptions of products or services, that you send or communicate to us through any source, AFFINITY DRINKS, S.L. is authorized for its reproduction, distribution, public communication, transformation, and the exercise of any other right of exploitation, as for copyright protection that is legally provided, free of charge and without territorial limitation.
Claims that may be filed in relation to possible breaches of intellectual or industrial property rights over any of the Services on this Website should be addressed to the following email address: email@example.com.
1. Regarding the participation channels that AFFINITY DRINKS, S.L. makes available to users to encourage conversation and the exchange of information, some basic rules of coexistence and respect must be respected: all users agree not to use such sections for purposes contrary to these General Conditions and assume that each one is responsible of their activity within this mensioned Service.
In any case, they must comply with all applicable laws and regulations (national and international) and, especially, if the user represents a company, abide by the advertising, marketing, privacy or other self-regulation codes applicable to their industry. Specifically, the following obligations must be accomplished:
2. Comply with the provisions of present Terms and Conditions, as well as the community rules, and all local, national and international laws.
3. Not commit the identity fraud of the person or organization; Otherwise, you may incur in an offense typified in the Penal Code or other infractions of the Spanish legal system.
4. Do not use disrespectful and offensive language. Messages with threats, insults or any other type of comment that may hurt the sensitivity and/or threaten the moral integrity of other users will not be accepted. In such case, AFFINITY DRINKS, S.L. reserves the right to remove any content that violates this condition.
5. Not interfere with security-related functions of the service that prevent or limit the use or copying of any content. In addition, to use the application to organize attacks or spam over any other type of service is totally prohibited.
This type of content will be deleted, as well as the accounts that carried out such action.
Service administrators have the right to delete or edit any content and/or user account that breaches any of the rules and obligations described in these legal terms or may be considered inappropriate by AFFINITY DRINKS, S.L.
13. LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION
The conclusion of this contract is understood to be carried out in Spanish territory, therefore, for any interpretative or litigious questions that may arise, Spanish legislation will apply.
In case of dispute, both parties agree to submit, waiving any other jurisdiction that may apply, to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of Valencia (Spain).
To install this Web App in your iPhone/iPad press and then Add to Home Screen.