A cookie is a small text file that a website can store in the user's browser to facilitate navigation.
They are essential for the operation of the Internet and serve, for example, to remember the user and his password and validate the records; or to remember the user's settings (language, browser, size...). They can also be used to understand and analyze user behavior and habits, which allows the website and its contents to be adapted to your preferences.
There is a wide variety of cookies:
a. Own: managed by the domain to which the user accesses and requests a certain service (in this case the domains owned by AFFINITY DRINKS, S.L.)
b. Third parties: sent to the user equipment from a different domain han the one being accessed.
c. Analytical Cookies: they are used to study and analyze the behavior of the user, which allows extracting statistics on the most visited sections, connection places, etc. Normally they allow to improve the web so that its operation is more efficient.
d. Plug-in cookies: are those used by external plug-ins (for example, playing videos) installed on the web for its proper functioning.
e. Social network cookies: identify the user in the social network and allow interaction with him through his profile.
In any case, the information provided by cookies is anonymous because it is not associated with any user. However, it helps AFFINITY DRINKS to improve its services, since with this information it can adapt them to the interests of users.
Even so, the user can prevent cookies from being used by configuring it through the web plugin, or even selecting the corresponding option in their browser (although they can slow down browsing).
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/es-es/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
We recommend all users to access the privacy policies of each service provider to obtain more information:
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT PRIVACY
- RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT: AFFINITY DRINKS, S.L.)
- LEGITIMATION AND CONSERVATION PERIOD. The processing of your data is based on consent and the terms are indicated for each of the cookies.
- EXERCISE OF RIGHTS. All users can exercise any of the rights granted by the data protection regulations, such as the right of access, rectification, limitation of treatment, deletion, data portability and opposition that assist them by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org When appropriate, you may file a claim with the relevant Control Authority.
To install this Web App in your iPhone/iPad press and then Add to Home Screen.